Buses, taxis, motorcycles, hitchhiking – there are plenty of ways to get around. But have you ever tried Cuba’s infamous Camel Bus?
If you’re like most Cubans, you can’t afford a car. Prepare to do battle with Cuba’s infamous public transportation system!
On the upside, it’s heavily subsidized – just a few cents a ride
On the downside, it’s slow, hot, crowded, and incredibly unreliable.
Enter… the Camel Bus. The Cuban government’s unusual way to move people around in bulk – up to 300 of them at a time.
Unfortunately, the camel bus also has a downside.
Tune in for a new video every Thursday at 11:45AM P.T. from the far corners of Our Human Planet!
Download our complete 2-hour PBS documentary series on Cuba:
Subscribe to OUR HUMAN PLANET:
#Travel #Adventure #Cuba
• Say hi on FB:
• Give us a shout on Twitter:
• Follow us behind the scenes on Instagram:
Thank you for the closed captioning!
SPANISH: Sergio Julian, DRAX Produktion (www.draxproduktion.com)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- KHÁM PHÁ TOÀN CẢNH ĐƯỜNG LÊN MẪU SƠN TRAVEL VIET NAM
- Đi Miền Tây phải Ăn Trái Cây | KHÁM PHÁ DU LỊCH MIỆT VƯỜN CẦN THƠ
- VLOG 33 | ĐI SYDNEY CÓ ĐÁNG KHÔNG? | Những điểm bạn phải đi khi đến Sydney | Du học New Zealand
- DU LỊCH ĐÀ NẴNG 2020 – Đi Đâu, Ở Đâu, Đặc Sản, Hải Sản, Lịch Trình 3N2Đ & 4N3Đ
- PHAN THIẾT CÓ GÌ CHƠI? Xem ngay cẩm nang du lịch Phan Thiết // Cùng Traveloka khám phá Phan Thiết